10. How to find a lost dog
9. Smear Peanut Butter On Your Shower Wall To Distract Your Dog In The Bath
8. How To Feed Four Puppies At The Same Time
7. A carabiner is an easy way to secure your dog’s leash when you’re out in public.
6. If your dog eats too fast, put a ball in the food bowl.
5. Know CPR for dogs.
4. Use a squeegee for easy removal of pet hair from carpet.
3. Sprinkle a little bit of fresh parsley into your dog’s food to freshen their breath.
2. Memorize the foods that are toxic to dogs and keep them out of their reach.
1. For an easy treat on hot days, cut up apples in low sodium chicken broth and freeze in an ice cube tray.
BONUS: Know your dog’s language.