Meet The Man That Looks 20 At 50 And What His Diet Is Like


You may never have heard of Chuando Tan before but what you hear his interesting story, you may never forget his name again. He is a photographer who lives in Singapore and the entire world has been captivated by his photographs. You may be wondering at this point why he is so interesting. It’s because he was born in 1967 but even though he is 51 years old, he looks 20 years old.


What is his secret?

When you follow Chuando Tan to learn everything that he does in his life, you might be surprised with what it involves. Learning more about where he lives, what he eats and what he does may just open the doors of the fountain of youth in your life.

When did it start?

In the 1980s, he worked as a model and he became a pop singer during the 90s. He didn’t stick with his singing career very long because he had a love of photography. He enjoys taking pictures and posting them online but when he posted a picture of himself, it got people talking.

He shared information in an interview: “I started an Instagram account because some friends told me that clients these days would want to know how big a social media following a photographer had. In order to pepper my account, I posted several photos of myself to share my thoughts in captions.”

It didn’t take long for the Internet to recognize that Tan certainly didn’t look 51 years old. Most would probably chalk it up to genetics and others may think it is because of the clean air and good medicine in Singapore. Those may be good guesses, but let’s take a closer look at how he spends his day.

His breakfast includes six eggs

Tan is a firm believer in ‘you are what you eat’ and he feels that 70% of his appearance is associated with his diet. The other 30% is all about exercise. He eats 6 hard-boiled eggs for breakfast every day, although there are only 2 yolks included to cut back on cholesterol. He also has a glass of milk and on occasion, avocado with berries. That is a fair amount of protein to energize his day.

He eats more than eggs, he also eats chicken and rice, fish soup and grilled vegetables throughout the day. He also has a weakness, and that is ice cream but he only eats it during the first half of the day. He also doesn’t drink tea or coffee but he loads up on plenty of water. He doesn’t drink alcohol or smoke and he eats a salad made of fresh greens at dinner.

He exercises 90 minutes per day

Four days per week, Tan does strength training, although he may cut back to 3 times per week if he is busy. He only spends 30 minutes on that activity but he follows it up with cardiovascular training. He has an existing knee injury so he doesn’t jog but he does walk on a treadmill at a fast pace. He also tries to swim daily, going to a local swimming pool in the evenings for an hour.

He does what he likes

Do you do what you really want to do? Doing so may just be the key to eternal youth. Everything you do in your life affects your psyche and has an impact on your body.

Tan says: “I have tried many different jobs and stopped at what I really like. I love people, love communication, love to set up a photo shoot, and love to take photos. If you do what you don’t like, then you’ll be feeling bad and, of course, it won’t strengthen your health.”

He doesn’t use skincare items

Some would swear that he had plastic surgery or uses specialty cosmetics. In his words, however, “I have sensitive skin that’s why there are only 2 things I use daily: gel face wash and moisturizing cream.”

Somebody gave him a Botox procedure as a gift. He tried it but he didn’t like how it turned out. Since that time, he has not visited a cosmetologist but he does use hair dye because his hair is gray.

He Doesn’t Take a Late Bath

Tan tries to go to bed before 11 PM every day and he always wakes up early. Staying up late at night to work or watch movies will not improve your health. He feels that it is important to stop eating up to six hours before he goes to sleep.

“Trust me, going bed early is worth it. Having had enough sleep, you’ll be able to do more things during the day rather than if you work at night.”

What is the big secret?

The key to his success may very well be simplicity. Do what you love, eat a healthy diet, get enough sleep and get some exercise every day. Many celebrities, including Jared Leto, Chris Evans and Margot Robbie follow a similar lifestyle. They all look younger than their age, so there may just be a method to their madness.



log in

Become a part of our community!

reset password

Back to
log in